Sunday, July 13, 2014

Vintage Cotton Print Dress with Matching Belt


I bought this dress at Rhymes with Orange and wore it once. I haven't dated it since I have no idea when it was made, but it's clearly vintage. The girls at RwO bought it overseas in Thailand. 

The print is really lovely and the fabric is very light - perfect for summer. That's what drew me to this dress in the first place. The bust has pintuck pleats and it still has the matching belt. The skirt is lined. 


Measurements:

Bust: 35"
Waist: 31"
Hips: 42"
Length (shoulder to hem): 39"

Fabric: SHELL: Feels like cotton LINING: Feels like acetate

Condition:
Very Good - There is some light staining on the shoulders and underarms. It's difficult to see with the print. The fabric of this dress has a worn feel to it, but feels sturdy and is very wearable. The snaps all have tarnish, which I wonder is due to the tropical climate this dress hails from. 


Price
$40 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!