Sunday, August 12, 2012

50's Beaded Cream Clutch with Removable Strap

SOLD!





This clutch was given to me in a lot of stuff from my Mom's friend. It's still got it's original removable strap. I'm not gonna lie to you. It's seen better days. I've used it once, but thought maybe someone might want to use it or repair it or give it some new life. In my opinion it's got lots of potential. I've priced it according to it's condition.

Measurements

Length: 8"
Height: 5"
Depth: 1"
Strap Length: 14" 


Condition
Good - There are some beads missing along top edge by strap (visible in first photo- threads) as well as some beads missing on the back of the bag (see second photo). There is also some subtle staining on the front satin which is only noticeable in strong light (would not be noticed when taken out on the town at night). There is also a small stain on the bottom left back corner of the satin. There are also some small stains on the inner lining (see last photo). With some bead repair I believe this bag would be very usable. Or it would be great for a little girl's dress up box or for theatre. 

Price 
$6 CAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!