Monday, August 13, 2012

Jacob 3D Circle Black Tank Top

SOLD!



I got this top for Christmas a few years ago. I had asked for it. I really liked it on the hanger, but never really liked it on me.

The front of the tank is two layers. The under layer is jersey knit like the back. The overlay is mesh with satin circles stitched to it, giving it a 3D, sculptural effect. It is a size XS, but I am have a 36" bust and it fits me due to the stretch in the jersey knit. I have lightened these photos so you can see the detail. The black is rich and dark in person.

Measurements

Bust: 28-37"
Waist: 26-29"

Label: Jacob
Size: XS


Condition
Excellent - No rips, stains or tears. I've only worn this top twice and washed it once. It's in like new condition.

Price
$20 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!