Wednesday, August 14, 2013

60's Mod Purple Suede Shoes

SOLD!



These 60's mod shoes are so unique and cute! You're guaranteed to get many compliments on them! The photos don't quite do them justice. The colour is deeper and more vibrant, more of a royal purple rather than this washed out looking purple in these photos. You won't be disappointed with these beauties, I promise!

I rescued these shoes from Value Village last year. I couldn't leave them there despite them not being remotely my style. I haven't been able to let them go until now. I think they deserve to be with someone who will love and wear them. They are labelled a size 8 B and I would say they are quite true to size. Even though I'm a size 8 1/2 I fit them relatively well. due to the width in the vamp.

Measurements

Length:
Width:
Heel Width:
Heel Height:

Label: The Villager
Size: 8 B

Condition:
Very Good - Excellent - These shoes are in great wearable condition! They have the original matching suede laces. There is some wear on the leather inside the heel due to normal wear. There is also some normal wear on the heels and around the sole on the suede due to normal wear. The only real flaw I can see on these shoes is one small cut approx. 1/4" in length on the toe right by the sole on the right shoe. It is barely noticeable when worn due to how low down it is. 

Price
$45 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!