Wednesday, August 14, 2013

70's Coral Suede "Hasbeen's" Look-a-Likes

SOLD!



A cute pair of 1970's "Hasbeen's" look-a-likes. These are incredibly comfortable shoes! The sole is cushioned and in near new condition! The suede is soft and pliable, but strong and the soles are still in great shape. The heels and lowers of this shoe are plastic, but have great ribbed grips under the ball of the foot. 

I'm selling these because my toes are too short for the pointed tip of the shoe and I think they look funny. I love these shoes though. They have a great pseudo 40's look in my opinion. 
They are labelled an 8 / euro 39. I believe they would fit someone with an 8-9 sized foot easily. Please check the measurements below for a more accurate fit!

Measurements

Length: 10"
Width: 3"
Heel Width: 2 1/4"
Heel Height: 3 1/4"

Size:  8 / 39 euro

Condition
Excellent - The only wear on these shoes is on the soles. The suede uppers are in near perfect condition, as are the soles. This is a very wearable pair of shoes. 

Price
$35 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sales are on a first come first serve basis.

If you would like to purchase this item, or have questions please comment here or email me at
butterflies.daisys.vintage@gmail.com

Thanks for shopping!